SVT Software LLC
The iTunes file sharing interface provides an easy way for you to backup your Debt Payoff Pro application data. You can then use the backup any time you need to copy or restore your data onto an existing or new iPhone, iPod, or iPad device.
Debt Payoff Pro supports backup and restore via the iTunes files sharing interface. Your iPhone or iPod Touch must have iOS 3.2 or higher for this feature to be available.
Steps for Backup
1. Launch iTunes on your computer. Please refer to the screen shot above as necessary.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to the computer via USB cable.
3. From the left pane of the iTunes window, select the device's name under the DEVICES grouping.
4. Next, select the "Apps" tab from top of the iTunes window and scroll down to the "File Sharing" section.
5. Select the Debt Payoff Pro app from the Apps list and then select the "debtpayoff.sql" file from the Debt Payoff Pro Documents list.
6. Finally, click on the "Save to..." button on the bottom of the Debt Payoff Pro Documents list.
7. Choose a directory to save the "debtpayoff.sql" database file. You will need to remember where this file is located on your computer in order to use it for a future restore.
Steps for Restoring
1. To restore the Debt Payoff Pro database with the "debtpayoff.sql" file that was previously saved on your computer, please perform steps 1 to 5 from the section above.
2. Next, drag the "debtpayoff.sql" file to the "Debt Payoff Pro Documents" list pane to perform the restore. You can also use the "Add..." button to select the file for restore.
An easy way to backup and restore your data!
Copyright 2008 - 2014 SVT Software LLC. All rights reserved.
SVT Software LLC